18 August 2007

My sonic overlord


OMG there's a christian rap music concert in the park a block away. Of all the genres of music, christian rap ranks right down there with death metal in my book.

It is so loud in my house that I want to poke my eardrums out with q-tips. Actually, I look like this:


And it is so hot that I can only bear having the windows shut for a couple minutes at a time (no, we don't have A/C. This is the beach, baby) lest we feel like this:


Forget finishing the laundry. Goldie and I are getting in the car and going Anywhere But Here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea there could even BE such a thing as Christian rap. Holy.

Anonymous said...

Christian rap (in fact, any Christian music that is not the Messiah) makes me want to stick a Q-tip in my ear until it pokes through my cerebellum.

On second thought, let's include the Messiah. (Have you ever sat through the whole thing? Yeah, it's not just the Hallelujah Chorus. Who knew.)

Back to top