02 November 2009

I guess this means I am NaBloPoMoing or something

The latest rumor flying around - and who knows if it is true - is that layoffs will be conducted in a staged fashion, a bunch every so often 'til the end of the year. Or maybe longer.

Yes! This is SO good for my mental health. I am SO GOOD at handling this kind of stress. Almost as good as I am at riding a unicycle on a tightrope while juggling flaming Barbie dolls!

Please send Xanax. Or Oxycontin. At this point, I have no room to be picky.

*I am joking about sending me drugs. Please do not break any local, state or federal laws on my behalf.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

My situation is worse! My situation is worse!

blah. can't say more than that.

~annie said...

I know just how awful this is. But the image of the unicycling while juggling flaming barbies made me laugh. Can't help with the drugs - sending cyber hugs instead.

Average Jane said...

What a terrible way to conduct layoffs! So sorry you're dealing with all that stress. Deep breaths, deep breaths...

Krystl said...

I know it's easy for someone else to say, but practice thinking of a possible layoff as a cosmic mandate to become everything you were meant to be. Even if you can only pretend for a second, the feeling is worth it!

Anonymous said...

wow. I'm just SO Sorry! That's a terrible cloud over your head. I'll keep praying!

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

After reading that, I'm more tempted to send you Barbie dolls than drugs.

Suzanne said...

Nothing like a little uncertainty to get the productive anxiety juices flowing....

Back to top